CATALOGUE ONLINE: NZB’s Ready to Run Sale of 2YOsThursday, Sep 6, 2018
New Zealand Bloodstock’shas cemented itself as the leading sale of its kind in Australasia with an incomparable 17 Group One wins and 117 stakes wins claimed by graduates of the Sale in the last five seasons.
The Sale catalogue will offer 445 two-year-olds and is available to be, and on the , with printed catalogues arriving in letterboxes from mid-September.
Buyers will have the opportunity to secure expertly prepared bloodstock and tap into bloodlines by 110 different sires.
- Horses by the likes of New Zealand sires such as Savabeel, Iffraaj, Darci Brahma, Tavistock, Per Incanto, Alamosa and Pins.
- As well as Australian sires such as Snitzel, Fastnet Rock, Not a Single Doubt, Sebring, Written Tycoon, Pierro and So You Think.
Added benefits feature the eligibility to compete for seven bonus schemes including the $1M Karaka Million 2YO and the $1M Karaka Million 3YO Classic.
- 26 eligible horses, five fillies nominated for the Pearl Series, 110 BOBS eligible horses, 22 Super VOBIS nominated horses, 2 QTIS registered horses, 2 VOBIS Gold nominated horses and one horse eligible for the VOBIS Sires.
Time and again the Sale is bolstered by its graduate success and last season alone 26 individual stakes winners claimed 29 stakes races throughout New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Macau.
Vin de Dance (NZ) (Roc de Cambes) was the headline act with his winning performance in the Group One New Zealand Derby, scoring a repeated win in the title by Ready to Run graduates after Gingernuts (NZ) (Iffraaj) succeeded in 2017 and Mongolian Khan (Holy Roman Emperor) in 2015.
Mongolian Khan also won the Group One Australian Derby while Well Done (NZ) (Falkirk) had a late surge to win the Singapore Derby. These accolades bolstered the staying reputation of the Sale’s graduates with five Derby wins in the last three seasons.
The new wave of talent available in the 2018 catalogue is from an extensive list of stakes-performing families.
- Siblings to 57 stakes winners such as Group One winners Brambles, Shillelagh, Faint Perfume, Dukedom, Sofia Rosa, Volkstok'n'barrell, More Than Sacred, Costume and Maco'reilly.
- The progeny of 34 stakes winners such as Group One-winning broodmares Eileen Dubh, Lotteria and Pernod.
- As well as a close relative to the highest rated racehorse in the world, Winx.
Every horse entered in NZB’s Ready to Run Sale has the opportunity to Breeze Up with the last 200m of their work filmed and timed. Breeze-Ups are set to be conducted at Te Rapa Racecourse on 15 & 16 October.
To request a catalogue please emailor call +64 (0)9 298 0055. For further information please visit .
Monday 15 & Tuesday 16 October – Breeze Ups at Te Rapa Racecourse
Wednesday 21 & Thursday 22 November – NZB’s Ready to Run Sale at Karaka