Sale invoices will be issued in NZ Dollars and the NZ Dollar amount must be paid in full.
The Sale is contracted in New Zealand currency and must, therefore, be paid in New Zealand currency, including via our online payment facility for international buyers.
Currency fluctuations are at the risk of the purchaser.
The NZ Dollar amount may be paid in your local currency.
You must be a registered buyer and have a valid Buyer Registration code to make international payments.
International customers can use Collinson & Co for forex payments.
Collinson & Co are an independent firm that provides a complete range of financial services from Foreign Exchange to Wealth Management. With a client first approach, their dedication to establishing long-term relationships helps them to develop effective foreign exchange and investment strategies.
ALL PURCHASERS are reminded that unless prior credit arrangements have been made they must make payment in cash at the Sales Office on the day of Sale no later than 60 minutes after the fall of the hammer. (Refer clause 21.2 Conditions of Sale).
- Bloodstock Companies - Should a purchaser wish to charge his purchases to another company, the Auctioneer will do this only on the production of an acceptable Letter of Authority from that company. This letter must be lodged with the Auctioneer prior to the commencement of the sale.
- Finance Companies - Purchasers wishing to effect payment through a Finance Company must contact the appropriate company prior to the sale and make the necessary arrangements. A suitable Letter of Authority from the Finance Company must be produced and lodged with the Auctioneer prior to the commencement of the sale.
- Liquidated Damages for late payment - Is payable on accounts in accordance with Clause 22 of the Conditions of Sale.
- Delivery - The Auctioneer reserve the right to withhold delivery until satisfactory payment arrangements have been entered into in accordance with clauses 29 and 30 of the Conditions of Sale.
- Conditions of Sale - Please be aware of the Conditions of Sale as printed in the Sale Catalogue.
- Overseas Purchasers - For all lots sold or exported, payment must be made by telegraphic transfer in New Zealand Dollars to the bank account as detailed below:
- BANK: Westpac
- BRANCH: Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand
- SWIFT CODE: WPACNZ2W
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03 0399 0255194 00
The Sale is contracted in New Zealand currency and must, therefore, be paid in New Zealand currency. Currency fluctuations are at the risk of the purchaser.