IMPORTANT: Sale invoices will be issued in New Zealand dollars and the NZ$ amount must be paid in full.
The NZ$ amount may be paid in your local currency using our new Western Union online payment facility.
Please note that you must be a registered buyer and have a valid Buyer Registration code in order to utilise this facility.
For any questions regarding payment, including obtaining a Buyer Code, please contact Leasing & Finance Manager Ross Gwyn: +64 9 2980055.
ALL PURCHASERS are reminded that unless prior credit arrangements have been made they must make payment in cash at the Sales Office on the day of Sale no later than 60 minutes after the fall of the hammer. (Refer clause 17.2 Conditions of Sale).
- Bloodstock Companies - should a purchaser wish to charge his purchases to another company, the Auctioneer will do this only on the production of an acceptable Letter of Authority from that company. This letter must be lodged with the Auctioneer prior to commencement of the sale.
- Finance Companies - purchasers wishing to effect payment through a Finance Company must contact the appropriate company prior to the sale and make the necessary arrangements. A suitable Letter of Authority from the Finance Company must be produced and lodged with the Auctioneer prior to commencement of the sale.
- Liquidated Damages for late payment - is payable on accounts in accordance with Clause 18 of the Conditions of Sale.
- Delivery - the Auctioneer reserve the right to withhold delivery until satisfactory payment arrangements have been entered into in accordance with clauses 25 and 26 of the Conditions of Sale.
- Purchaser's attention is drawn to the Conditions of Sale as printed in the sale catalogue.
- Overseas Purchasers - for all lots sold or exported, payment must be made in the following manner:
- Overseas Telegraphic Transfer in New Zealand Dollars to Bank as detailed below; or
- Bank Draft; or
- Letter of Credit - Letter of Credit should be established in favour of New Zealand Bloodstock Limited, through Westpac Bank, Papakura Auckland, Account Number 030399 0255194 00 and provide for payment on presentation of sight and confirmed invoice.
NB: The Sale is contracted in New Zealand currency and must therefore be paid in New Zealand currency, including via our online payment facility for international buyers. Currency fluctuations are at the risk of the purchaser.